Bump N Go Chucky Animatronic Halloween Decoration
I don’t know, man – when I was a kid, Chucky was truly terrifying. I mean, a child’s toy coming to life but in a much more murderous way than Toy Story? Child’s Play was loved by many, and although Chucky’s latest outing was a hot flop, Spirit Halloween is celebrating the old Chucky with this Bump N Go Chucky Animatronic – one of their newest additions for 2018.
The Chucky animatronic Halloween decoration stands 2-feet tall and weighs just 2.6 pounds, and it’s perfect for any horror movie buff’s Halloween decor this year. Essentially, it works like a drunk Roomba with a stabby Chucky on top of it, bumping into whatever crosses its path, turning around, and moving onto a new location. While moving, Chucky moves his head left and right as if he’s searching for the next person to stab with his (plastic) knife.
It also says some of Chucky’s quotables, including:
- Hi, I’m Chucky, wanna play? Hehehe. Hahaha.
- Who the hell are you? Hahahaha.
- A true classic never goes out of style. Now, sit back and learn from the master.
- I don’t have a problem with killing. I like a little killing now and then. What’s wrong with that? Hahaha.
- Now, the first thing we gotta do is get me out of this body once and for all.
- It’s showtime!
The Halloween decoration is sound activated, and it runs on 4 AA batteries (not included).
The Chucky Bump N Go is available exclusively at Spirit Halloween this year, so be sure to check it out if you’re heading to one of their pop-ups later this year (or you can buy it here).
Stay tuned to Nerd Much? for more nerdy Halloween decor this year, as we have a ton of new Halloween stuff to share with our readers soon.