Playground Games, Turn 10 Studios and Microsoft Studios have reason to celebrate today. The trio have announced that Forza Horizon 4 has gone gold, and that a Forza Horizon 4 demo has gone live.
The Forza Horizon 4 demo is available worldwide for both Xbox One and PC. The demo features the game’s “beautiful, historic” Britain course. A major bullet point of the latest Forza is the changing of seasons within the game. Turn 10’s Brian Ekberg states that “players will experience each of the four unique seasons in the demo. From the ice and snow of winter time to the blazing summer heat, each season has its own charms and challenges.”
The developers also revealed that the previously announced Day One Car Pack will be a James Bond inspired on. It’s dubbed the Best of Bond Car Pack and will bring to Forza Horizon 4 10 iconic Bond vehicles from a variety of the franchise’s films:
More From Nerd Much?:
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger (1964), Thunderball (1965), GoldenEye (1995), Skyfall (2012) and Spectre (2015)
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service (1969)
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun (1974)
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me (1977)
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights (1987)
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough (1999)
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace (2008)
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre (2015)
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre (2015)
Some of the Bond cars will tout “film-inspired gadgets” too. Specifically mentioned is a special body kit on the 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 that makes the car look as though its converted into a submarine. Those that purchase the pack will also earn themselves 6 Quick Chat phrases and 2 Bond outfits.
If you like what you see with the Forza Horizon 4 demo, you can pickup the complete game when it launches October 2nd. And if you really like what you see, you can splurge for the Ultimate Edition and begin playing the game September 28th.