The Civil War Blu-Ray has finally been given a release date! With it, comes the reveal of all those sweet, sweet extras. September can’t come soon enough.
On September 2, you can grab the movie on Digital HD, Digital 3D, and Disney Movies Anywhere. However, for the Civil War Blu-Ray, Blue-Ray 3D, DVD, and On-Demand, you will have to wait until September 13. With the movie, you get over 60 minutes of bonus features that take us behind the scenes.
Even if you have already seen Captain America: Civil War, the additional bonus content makes the purchase worth it. You can look forward to the typical behind-the-scenes look, deleted scenes, and outtakes. Better yet, you’ll get an exclusive, first look at Doctor Strange coming November 4 to theaters.
To pre-order the Civil War Blu-Ray, just click the button below.Pre-Order Civil War Here
Below is a description of the Civil War Blu-Ray features:
- United We Stand, Divided We Fall – The Making of Captain America: Civil War Part 1 & Part 2 – As the tension mounts, sides are chosen and lines drawn. Learn more about the characters on each side—from Captain America and Iron Man to the latest recruits. In this complete behind-the-scenes look at a landmark in the Marvel saga, we’ll examine their stories through exclusive footage and interviews and discover just what went into selecting the Super Hero teams, filming the epic action sequences and introducing Black Panther and Spider-Man to the MCU.
- Captain America: The Road to Civil War – Explore the First Avenger’s fascinating evolution from loyal soldier to seasoned, conflicted hero who questions authority.
- Iron Man: The Road to Civil War – From Gulmira to Sokovia, delve into the development and evolution of one of the most iconic characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Gag Reel – Break the tension of this high-stakes conflict with some hilarious outtakes featuring the lighter side of your favorite Super Heroes.
- Deleted & Extended Scenes – Check out never-before-seen footage that didn’t make the final cut of Captain America: Civil War.
- Audio Commentary – Directors Anthony and Joe Russo and screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely deliver scene-by-scene insight and explain the storytelling challenges they faced creating the third installment of the Captain America franchise.
- Open Your Mind: Marvel’s Doctor Strange – Exclusive Sneak Peek – Go behind and beyond the scenes as Doctor Strange makes his journey to the big screen.
[irp posts=”5434″ name=”A Civil War to Be Happy About (Marvel) – The Fish Tank (Ep. 5)”]