So you’ve pre-ordered the Switch, Breath of the Wild Master edition, and now you’ve got one more to add to the list. Amazon posted the official guide to Breath of the Wild, and in the item description was leaked a few details on the game itself. The listing was taken down due to the spoilers, so unfortunately you will not be able to pre-order it quite yet. But before you read on, I must warn you: there are spoilers for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild up ahead. The leak includes types and amount of puzzles and dungeons within the game.
That said, let’s get to it. First of all, these books are beautiful. The covers look amazing and would fit right in with your Collector’s edition hoard – I mean set. Second, the leaks themselves give clues as to how extensive this game is really going to be. Some of these items are sure to be collectables and not necessary to the main plot, but nonetheless interesting to know.
Here’s the list in full:
More From Nerd Much?:
- Collector’s Edition bonus: Premium hardcover, large-size map poster and dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games.
- At-a-glance Walkthroughs: Annotated maps and screenshots show you the way through every quest and dungeon.
- Utterly Comprehensive: 120 Shrine mini-dungeons, 900 Korok seed puzzles, 76 side quests all mapped out and ready for you to discover and complete! Also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more.
- Puzzle Master: Every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with clear, visual solutions.
- Expert combat strategy: Practical, reproducible tactics to crush your enemies, even the toughest bosses.
- Comprehensive reference: Exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters including key parameters that are hidden in the game.
- Extra large map poster: Covering the entire game world
- Quality control: Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
Will you be purchasing one of these guides when the posting comes back? And do you think of “900 Korok seed puzzles”, too many or not enough? Let us know in the comments below!
Stay tuned to Nerd Much? for the latest gaming news.