Wake Up, Get Out, Get Up There!
It’s an exciting day for Persona 5 fans. This morning, the Persona 5 English voice cast was revealed after an interesting email from ATLUS USA yesterday, explaining that there would be a series of videos revealing the voice actors for the game.
IGN released an exclusive video revealing Xander Mobus as the voice actor for the main character. Known as the narrator and magic hand for Smash Bros 4, Xander is going to take on the voice acting for the Persona 5 protagonist, which is really exciting to see. Other roles that Xander include Dagda from Shin Megami Tensei: Apocalypse, Gideon from The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel.
The complete list of English voice actors and a few roles they have voice acted are below:
- Xander Mobus as the Persona 5 protagonist (Smash Bros 4 Announcer and Magic Hand, Dadga from SMT IV: Apocalypse)
- Cassandra Lee Morris as Morgana (Aoi Asahina from Danganronpa, Taiga from Toradora, Nami from League of Legends)
- Max Mittelman as Ryuji Sakamoto (Saitama from One Punch Man, Leo, Kaden, and Forrest from Fire Emblem Fates, Logy from Escha and Logy)
- Erika Harlacher as Ann Takamaki (Kyoko Kirigiri from Danganronpa, Kurapika from Hunter x Hunter)
- Matt Mercer as Yusuke Kitagawa (Jotaro Kujo from Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, Kanji Tatsumi from Persona 4)
- Cherami Leigh as Makoto Niijima (Sailor Venus from Sailor Moon, Asuna from Sword Art Online)
- Erica Lindbeck as Futaba Sakura (Ema Skye from Ace Attorney, Eli Ayase from Love Live!)
- Xanthe Huynh as Haru Okumura (Hanayo from Love Live!, Ui from K-On!)
- Robbie Daymond as Goro Akechi (Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon, Alto from Stella Glow)
We are super excited to see the rest of the character trailers as they are revealed week by week. You can preorder Persona 5 here.
[irp posts=”43519″ name=”Persona 5: Top 10 Best Things About It So Far (Spoiler-Free)”]